Rotary Gear Pump
Rotary gear pump is a positive displacement pump which employs a rotor and idler gear assembly to generate its flow. ... As the rotor gear drives the idler gear, the space caused by the crescent offsetting the gears and the meshing of the gear teeth displace the fluid, expelling it to the discharge port.Call Now
- maintenance cost is very low.
- very less sensitive to contamination.
- simple and compact with very few numbers of moving parts.
- This pump is very less sensitive to contamination.
- Chemical Industry.
- Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Dyeing & Printing Houses.
- Paint Industry.
- Complete SS-316 Investment Casting.
- Nitrided Gears and Shafts for Longer Life.
- PTFE Coated Bush for Smooth Performance.
- Optimum Internal Clearance for Accurate Capacity and Lower Power Consumption.
- Double Helical Gear Design.